Friday, October 3, 2008

the start of the end....

I am senior and have just passed the midway point of my final year of my first term, and all i can say is where did the time go? It seems like just a few days ago i was a freshman living in McAuley Hall. Over the years i have learned a lot and have had my ups and downs, and i wouldn't trade it for a thing. The friendships i have made and the people i have met will stay with me forever. From the tailgates to the different bar specials on weeknights to the late nights down at the galley Mercyhurst has been great and in my final year i am really taking everything in. Mercyhurst has helped me shape the person i want to become. I am writing this blog for all the underclassman so that if you read this and as you progress over the next years at Mercyhurst dont leave questioning, could my stay here at this college been better? Enjoy college live it up, thats what it is all about.

No comments: